Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenViX 6.7 Release discussion thread

Path of the Nas is /media/autofs/nas/ Trashcan size can be seen if I switch to /media/hdd/movie/

Yes, the trashcan size (using nas) is there in build 007 Problem seemed to start in build 008

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Path of the Nas is /media/autofs/nas/ Trashcan size can be seen if I switch to /media/hdd/movie/

Yes, the trashcan size (using nas) is there in build 007 Problem seemed to start in build 008

Thanks
Trashcan size is not read if path starts /media/autofs. That has always been like that.
 
Trashcan size using nas was there up until build 008. From 008 it is only there if I am using hdd. I will put 007 back on and take a screenshot when I get a minute.
 
I am also experiencing, files not playing at start, and stopping nearly immediately. it will run on the next play.
Also, I am getting persistent subtitles displaying when playing. even if I turn off in settings

I have Vu+ Uno4K SE on latest version
 
Oh.. I think I know why it is starting at the end sometimes.
I noticed when you pause a recording part way through, when you restart it seems to go back 2-3 secs, so I assume you don't miss anything while pausing..
this must be being applied when starting from scratch, it is going back 2-3 secs from the end.
 
Having issues with recording not playing properly, causing some form of crash, it will go back to previous live channel, but leaves the epg for the recording frozen, then after no control of satellite box,
So I have to reatarts
Vu+ Duo 4kse
 
Saw the update, came from 6.6, installed the latest 7.7009, Irdeto Ziggo card with CCCam 2.30 not working any more. This is an original Ziggo card that works perfect when installed in a TV. Nothing illegal here, I use my VU+ Duo 2 for recording programs.

I tried going back to 6.6 OpenVix, not working
Removed and reinstalled CCCam 2.30, not working
Installed 7.7001, not working



I only use my box to watch TV via the Cable tuner

What am I missing / what have I done wrong

Help

Fred
 
where did you find 7. xxxx version ?
 
hi guys, I installed 6.7.010 and still having loads of issues, softcam not working properly, screen pixelation, skin issues when selecting other channels,

I’m using vu+ duo 4k se

Seems the only version of this image that works fine is 6.7.001, all the rest are causing me loads of problems
 
working fine here on same box with oscam .Even iptv
 
hi guys, I installed 6.7.010 and still having loads of issues, softcam not working properly, screen pixelation, skin issues when selecting other channels,

I’m using vu+ duo 4k se

Seems the only version of this image that works fine is 6.7.001, all the rest are causing me loads of problems
What skin issues exactly?
 
What skin issues exactly?
The default, what I figured out is that when it’s updating epg and selecting another channel the small screen doesn’t reduce, so the box is there in the corner but it’s just normal size screen in background
 
Maybe it would be best if you switched to a different distro.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top