Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenViX 6.6 Release discussion thread

As in pm all worked or me on gbue4k and 2nd box.
Pics show setup.
As per PM make sure Serviceapp is from OpenViX feeds and you have installed exteplayer3 (opkg install exteplayer3)

Yep tried it all many times, clean flashes etc. I suppose I have to give up now and stay on OpenATV. Thanks for trying anyway.

EDIT: I get the same issue on PureE2 but not OpenATV or TeamBlue, all clean flashes. I wonder if it's something to do with IPv6 settings being different then, or something subtle like that. Mind you, they all play fine on 4097 or 5001 so it will perhaps remain a mystery... except I can never give up on anything like this... grrrrr... Also a public stream (BBC one) I can play fine on 5002, just none from my provider.
 
Last edited:
Hello,

from latest release version 6.6.013 'Kernel' data is missing from 'AboutOE' screen.
Maybe because of this :

Commit 710892e

AboutText += _("Kernel:\t%s\n") % SystemInfo["kernel"]
 
@Orlandox, can you give us your enigma.info file please.

Which bow was it?
 
Release image box is Uno 4K SE. Better to say kernel info is empty. I'm at the moment abroad, so requested file not available. Sunday evening back at home.
 
Release image box is Uno 4K SE. Better to say kernel info is empty. I'm at the moment abroad, so requested file not available. Sunday evening back at home.

Don,t worry, we are looking at fixing the issue to make sure enigma.info contains the kernel value
 
.... but OpenViX will move to OE-A 5.5 builds first - so need to wait for this to be setup and build started.
 
Hello, here is enigma.info from my Uno4K SE (missing kernel data)

architecture='cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4'
avjack=False
blindscanbinary='blindscan'
brand='vuplus'
ci=True
compiledate='20241203'
dboxlcd=False
developername='openvix'
displaybrand='Vu+'
displaydistro='OpenViX'
displaymodel='Uno4K SE'
displaytype='colorlcd400'
distro='openvix'
driversdate='20210407'
dvi=False
feedsurl='http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/6.6/vuuno4kse'
fhdskin=True
fpu='hard'
friendlyfamily='vuuno4kse '
hdmi=True
hdmifhdin=True
hdmihdin=False
hdmistandbymode=0
imagebuild='013'
imagedevbuild='003'
imagedir='vuplus/uno4kse'
imagefs='tar.bz2 '
imagetype='release'
imageversion='6.6'
imglanguage='multilang'
imgrevision='013'
imgversion='6.6'
kernel=''
kexecmb=True
kernelfile='kernel_auto.bin'
machinebuild='vuuno4kse'
mediaservice='servicegstreamer'
middleflash=False
mkubifs='-m 2048 -e 126976 -c '
model='vuuno4kse'
mtdbootfs=''
mtdkernel='mmcblk0p1'
mtdrootfs='mmcblk0p4'
multilib=False
multitranscoding=False
oe='OE-Alliance 5.4'
platform='vuuno4kse'
python='3.12'
rca=False
rcidnum=2
rcname='vu6'
rctype=0
rootfile='rootfs.tar.bz2'
scart=False
noscartswitch=False
scartyuv=False
smallflash=False
socfamily='bcm7252s'
svideo=False
timerwakeupmode=0
transcoding=True
ubinize='-m 2048 -p 128KiB'
vfdsymbol=False
wol=False
wwol=False
yocto='4.1'
yuv=False
checksum=109bf8e01f8e902c0162d87796f013d0
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top