Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenViX 6.6 Release discussion thread

What plugins have you installed? How many bouquets are installed? Picons in flash?
you really should not have this issue … Do you have files saving to flash, not hdd?

I first tried the update by the blue button, this caused the crash. Then used a USB it updated OK then.
Well there are quite a few plugins installed, picons in HDD, AFAIK files do not save to flash, This is the first time I've noticed this.
 
Maybe fixed Dream-Explorer ?
Solo4K - OpenViX 6.6.005
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_2_1F40_1_0_A031BB_0_0_0_20240810125425.webp
    1_0_2_1F40_1_0_A031BB_0_0_0_20240810125425.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 23
Dream explorer, no idea what that is, or where it is downloaded from.
 
Dream explorer, no idea what that is, or where it is downloaded from.
 
dream-explorer it's a nice plugin to manage files/packages on your box
 
U haven’t found a reason for oscam icam 11718 not working WHY I wounded there has to be some thing rong I no that
 
U haven’t found a reason for oscam icam 11718 not working WHY I wounded there has to be some thing rong I no that

If you are trying to share from a remote card (not local) you are not to discuss that on this forum (see the forum rules).
 
Maybe fixed Dream-Explorer ?
Solo4K - OpenViX 6.6.005

No idea how you managed that. For me is displays perfectly. Try doing a full reboot.
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 29
Hello,

just updated my Uno 4K SE to 6.6.007 and noticed that Finnish translation (fi.po) was not updated to latest version.
 
Can't do online update. got this this message:
vix6.6.00.7.webp
 
Last edited:
What happens if you enable unstable setting?

Then the update works (tested), but looks like that you need to flash the new image to have all the newest packages installed.
After flashing everything looks okay.
 
I set the feed to unstable because Orlandox reported an issue.
 
Yesterday I updated to 6.6.007, seeing there were a number of items due for updated in the changelog. This evening I noticed a flashing notification for yet another update - only to discover it was asking me to updated to the same 6.6.007 release I updated yesterday. Surprisingly, there was only an empty changelog.

What am I to do? Update, or wait for 6.6.008? :-/
 
Yesterday I updated to 6.6.007, seeing there were a number of items due for updated in the changelog. This evening I noticed a flashing notification for yet another update - only to discover it was asking me to updated to the same 6.6.007 release I updated yesterday. Surprisingly, there was only an empty changelog.

What am I to do? Update, or wait for 6.6.008? :-/

Just accept the update.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top