Madcustomer
Forum Supporter

Hello folks,
Just did an online upgrade to OpenViX 3.0 build 632 and now I can't seem to access my Duo via FTP or get Openwebif to work via any browser.
I use an Open Media wifi bridge to connect to the internet and the Duo has an IP address assigned of 192.168.1.72 but when I put this address into browser it doesn't load the Openweb page.
Have I missed something? I am using a new router but can't recall having to do anything in particular with my previous router.
Help me, please
Just did an online upgrade to OpenViX 3.0 build 632 and now I can't seem to access my Duo via FTP or get Openwebif to work via any browser.
I use an Open Media wifi bridge to connect to the internet and the Duo has an IP address assigned of 192.168.1.72 but when I put this address into browser it doesn't load the Openweb page.
Have I missed something? I am using a new router but can't recall having to do anything in particular with my previous router.
Help me, please