Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin HD] OpenWebIF not showing active recording in icon panel.

birdman

Moderator
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
8,597
Reaction score
117
Points
63
Location
Hitchin, UK
I currently have a recording running.
When I look at the OpenWebIF page I'd expect the icon at the top to be green to indicate that one is running. At least I'm sure that this is what I've seen before.

However, as this shows, it is red....
View attachment 38938

So am I mis-remembering, or is this a bug? (Note that the first timer is listed a "running")
 
OK.
I can answer my own question.
That Red Ball icon *is* the indicator that there is a recording going on!!

[Note to self - remember that the record buttons are red...]
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top