Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Picons & Lraizer Plugin not updating

mskhan01

New member
Joined
Feb 10, 2014
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
Hi there,

Please accept my apologies if this has been discussed before.
I am having issues with my Picons. I have always used Lraizer autobouquet with Rats Picons. Things were working fine but then recently my autobouquet stopped updating my picons links so I decided to try picons from plugin feed. I must admit they look very nice but movies section has most picons missing & when I tried linking them to my autobouquet , after updating the bouquet, they all disappeared? Although they were still present on hard drive but not showing up?
Now my questions are;
what am I doing wrong?
If I unlink them from autobouquet & because they are from plugin feed will they get updated on next update along with other plugins?
What can I do to fix movie picons?
 
SD Sky movies have changed transponder today, so if using standard picons, they will need changing to reflect the new transponder. Lraizers AB with Autopicon should change them for you if properly configured.
 
I am using picons from install plugins menu- (220X132 .transparent black Tv east-009.0 (20130521-r2)
Here are my autobouquet settingsUntitled.webp
 
I hadn't realised about the transponder changes. This is why the pcions on the feeds have stopped working.

Those settings for AB 28.2 should be fine for a normal picon set. However, Ocram's set uses symlinks, so that is probably the issue. In you picon folder, do you have picons named 282e_xxxx.png?
 
I am not sure about the title for picon set, as it is from plug in feed. I can see png files in picon folder but can't see any named 282e_xxxx.png?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Please verify details of picons installed. Picons for 9[SUP]o[/SUP] East are not going to work on 28.2[SUP]o[/SUP] East. In any case, the ones on the plugin feeds wont work for those that have changed.
 
Assumption is that you installed Ocram's picon set, and your details are incorrect.

Hope you follow.........
Extract and transfer this attached script to the picon folder. As you installed from feeds, it is in ext file system, so symlinks will work.
Chmod the file to 755
Run the script.
Code:
cd /picon/
./ocramtosnp.sh

This will add additional symlinks. These will effectively add SNPicon names for most UK channels to any of his existing sets.

In AB 28.2
As you now also have SNPiocns and using the print chanenl number function, change the autopicon type. You only need to run it once. No harm if you leave it on.
 

Attachments

Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top