R
rossi2000
Guest
Who the hell is Fook?
Tapatalker
Fook is the founding member of Gigablue
Who the hell is Fook?
Tapatalker
WiFi is notorious in giving stream problems. Don't forget that the slowest device (e.g. the ipad in the garden or so) will define the actual network speed.Well... my Lan/Wan is provided by a sitecom wireless modem/router with 4 gigabit lan port and 802.11N wireless and a gigabit switch.
I've an iPad2 and there i can trust the problem with wi-fi speed.
But I've also a macbookpro attached to the gigabit switch, and also there, if I watch an hd channel, i have too many freezes. Too many means I can't watch it, but switch to SD channel, who works well.


View attachment 27573
and here is the ftp download speed of the same 8+ GB video file.
It not seems to be a bad speed in my opinion...
am I wrong?
I think that with those speeds I must be able to watch HD streams without problems... but I can't...![]()
PS: I think you meant 32 Mbytes/s, not 32 MBytes/s ?
So that would suggest an other problem then the capacity of the NiC.Only live streams have these problem...
Isn't 1B equal to 7b then?
But I think you're right: the speed must be 32Mb/s (Mega bits per second) I think.