Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Setting up from scratch

crx

New member
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
46
I have picked up a lx2 box for my father and need to set it up, were would I get the the likes of config files for mg cam etc, I take it I couldn't use the same files that I use for my own duo 2 and solo2 box?

Thanks for any help.
 
Please note:
Thread will be moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.
 
Could someone point me in the right direction were to ftp the config files again?

Thanks
 
mgcamd config files go in: /usr/keys/

CCcam config keys go in: /etc/

Oscam config files go in: /etc/tuxbox/config/
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top