I did ask for people to post there comments before like what image they use only 1 person did and he had a openpli same as me.
as above I don't think it works on a vix bit i don't have a vix so cant say for sure.
i do know though that cool guide dosent work on every box that's why it would have been nice to get more feedback ..
the cool ipk that was posted here was just the skin for the cool guide not the skin for your box.
what u may need to do is re install cool tv guide the proper version from here.
Code:
http://www.cooltvguide.com/
or whare ever u got the cool tv guide from before..
then if u want it skinned to look like my guide u install the ipk that was posted
if that dosent work then download the data files I posted and manauly transfer them.
remember this is just the skin for cool guide only. this does not alter the skin on your box.
if u want a skin for your box then download adbell431 ipk on page 12 he has has added his own coolguide skin aswell and he has done a very nice job,,
if u don't like abell431 coolguide skin transfer my data files to the correct location now u will have abdel431 nice skin for foy your box and u will get my cool tv guide skin...
also the cool guide skin I posted is still a work inprogress there may be some probs with it still however I used mainly the tv guide and I sorted that out just fine,,,,
the other skin xml files I posted was just to fix miner things that abdell431 had on his old skin like remaining time and i removed the channel numbers ....just miner touches but i think he has sorted them faults out now with his later ipk he posted
if your still getting probs send me a pm and ill try to talk u through it...
also to get the other guides going when u have sky tv guide screen up i press yellow guideswitch
it will the go through easy guide multi guide and single guide
one other thing is the cool tv guide skin data files i posted was for the blue and black guide it was not for the cool guide i showed im working on at the moment on page 13