I've now had a chance to try the .008.003 build on my Duo2, and I'm delighted to find that it's working almost perfectly, picking up multistream channels on 12.5W, 5W and 4.8E. But I found I had to reduce the priority of Tuner E (the TBS tuner). Without that, the box would correctly go to Tuner E for a multistream selection, but would then stick there for any further selection even if it wasn't a multistream channel. So, loud and prolonged applause to Huevos for his achievement.
My one reservation is that I noticed this morning that the box had used Tuner E to make a recording which could equally well have been done with Tuners A, C or D. I shall keep an eye on it to see it this happens again.
I can confirm tenten78's observation that the only multistream now working on 4.8 E is 12.341 H, stream 40. The others were certainly there a few weeks ago, but it's not hard to imagine that they might be casualties of the political situation in Ukraine.
My one reservation is that I noticed this morning that the box had used Tuner E to make a recording which could equally well have been done with Tuners A, C or D. I shall keep an eye on it to see it this happens again.
I can confirm tenten78's observation that the only multistream now working on 4.8 E is 12.341 H, stream 40. The others were certainly there a few weeks ago, but it's not hard to imagine that they might be casualties of the political situation in Ukraine.
