Not to undermine your efforts to inform users, but not every VIX user checks the site regularly.
I am sure there are many who are not even registered here, but just use the online update functionality when the symbol in the front panel shows there are updates available.
For example myself: I bought my Ultimo in August last year from *******.fi, with an usb stick with the Vix image packed with a good selection of plugins by *******, flashed it and happily began using the box. It took many days before I even figured out that the blinking dot in parenthesis on the front panel meant there are online updates available. Then in the winter I just wondered why there hadn't been new updates for about three months, until I received email from ******* that they have the new Thor image available for download and it must be flashed instead of using online update.
And by the time I wondered about the missing updates again and began regularly following this site, you folks had already released Helios. (And then you released Apollo before I had got myself to try flashing the image downloaded from here, so I skipped Helios and updated from Thor to Apollo 1..)
And I'm sure I am not the only one who used and online-updated ViX months before starting to regularly follow your announcements.