Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] VIX Image Online update to build 514, fantastic new feature.

It's on Rats bouquets. I have it as Channel 635. Watch STV HD news at 6 every night.

Yes, its also available on Mr Misters bouquet, but not within the autobouquetmaker plugin
 
It's on Rats bouquets. I have it as Channel 635. Watch STV HD news at 6 every night.

This is a fully automated bouquet creator that exactly mirrors the channel setup as provided by the service provider, rats plugin is simply a script that updates your box with his own premade custom bouquet, there not even in the same league and as such cant be compared.

put it this way, in the 8 or so weeks i have been using this plugin it has not once missed a single channel change when set to auto update @ 03:00, plus the plugin can be run at any time even in the advert break as it only takes around 60 seconds to do a full scan while still being able to watch live TV.
 
All working, however STV HD is not working with this either.

Please remember, while this is now part of the image, it's a new feature.
It's been in testing for a while but now that it's part of the image, we expect to get lots more feedback.
I just did a scan of Freesat, Scotland & yes, there's no STV HD.
It's the first time I've ever even heard of the channel...
Thanks for reporting it though.
Any other issues?
 
Please remember, while this is now part of the image, it's a new feature.
It's been in testing for a while but now that it's part of the image, we expect to get lots more feedback.
I just did a scan of Freesat, Scotland & yes, there's no STV HD.
It's the first time I've ever even heard of the channel...
Thanks for reporting it though.
Any other issues?

lol, no other issues. I have done a manual scan for it and I will place it into my list. Is there a way I can do a scheduled scan and keep this channel?
 
Please remember, while this is now part of the image, it's a new feature.
It's been in testing for a while but now that it's part of the image, we expect to get lots more feedback.
I just did a scan of Freesat, Scotland & yes, there's no STV HD.
It's the first time I've ever even heard of the channel...
Thanks for reporting it though.
Any other issues?

Like Badboy, and probably more, I would appreciate, as a Scotsman, an STV HD listing.

It was like Xmas when it appeared on Rats bouquet !!!!!
 
We've been through a few missing channels while testing, if this is the only one on release the developers have done an amazing job...
Can you post up details/frequencies of a working version of this channel.
 
We've been through a few missing channels while testing, if this is the only one on release the developers have done an amazing job...
Can you post up details/frequencies of a working version of this channel.

I'm unable to move this to 103, just doesn't let me do it using move mode.

STV HD (3855) is on 10.936 V, SR 23.000, FEC 8/9, DVB-S2 QPSK
 
I'm unable to move this to 103, just doesn't let me do it using move mode.

STV HD (3855) is on 10.936 V, SR 23.000, FEC 8/9, DVB-S2 QPSK

For some reason mine displays as :10935 V.......the rest is the same as Badboy
 
Have ye tried other Freesat scans to see if it shows up?
 
STV HD is not on Sky's or Freesat epg. That is why its not appearing on epg with this plugin. Rumoured to make its epg appearance early 2013.

Plugin is very fast....Thank you.

One question. Is there a way i can stop it from reordering my bouquets. I like to place favourites at top position, followed by entertainment, movies, sport in that order. But when plugins completes a second scan it rearranges bouquets to default position.
 
Thanks for confirming & explaining the STV HD issue.
You can set a custom main bouquet.
It's set under 'generate main bouquet = custom'
Next line should give you the option to choose the main bouquet.
 
Last edited:
One sort of Bug. When you select "Generate main bouquet" = yes(custom), The option to select "Swap channels" dissappears. That is I cannot auto swap HD versions of BBC,ITV CH4 and CH5.
 
One sort of Bug. When you select "Generate main bouquet" = yes(custom), The option to select "Swap channels" dissappears. That is I cannot auto swap HD versions of BBC,ITV CH4 and CH5.

correct, swap is only intended for use with the main bouquet. so if you are using your own (custom), options are limited.
 
This still imposes the same issue as lraizer. If you select Scottish HD region and set HD swap you lose channel 103 altogether it does not maintain stv SD.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 
This still imposes the same issue as lraizer. If you select Scottish HD region and set HD swap you lose channel 103 altogether it does not maintain stv SD.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

sory but 'STV' is not included in the stream data from FreeSat or SkyUK, and i am not going to start hacking it in, as if the transponder moves i would have keep adjust the 'hack', so but you will have to wait till either provider add's to there sat stream
 
as andy has said this is a bouquet maker that takes it's data directly from the stream as transmitted by the providers, therefore the channels generated will only mirror those official channel lists.
 
When I updated to 514, this deleted my previous AutoBouquets and all EPG data. The online software update took approximately 25 mins to update.

Following update, I installed AutoBouquetsMaker but I now have duplicate channels on 28.2 E (one set follows sly numbering, the other set does not). Also EPG takes longer time to appear on screen. Is there any bugs in 514 or have I done something wrong?
 
menu> plugins> red button> you will find it in there somewhere. remember to reboot the box once removed.

OK, still trying to clean out Lraizer's Autobouquet- after deleting (red Button) the extension no longer appears in the installed extensions list, but still appears both in the plugins installed and in Service Searching - this is the code added way back when someone other than Lraizer turned it into a proper installable IPK.
So how do I remove this part of the code??? ... and Yes I have rebooted
 
When I updated to 514, this deleted my previous AutoBouquets and all EPG data. The online software update took approximately 25 mins to update.

Following update, I installed AutoBouquetsMaker but I now have duplicate channels on 28.2 E (one set follows sly numbering, the other set does not). Also EPG takes longer time to appear on screen. Is there any bugs in 514 or have I done something wrong?

i gues you did not remove your all bouquets created by the old plugin, so now you have 2 sets
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top