Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+ Duo2 stucked and i see "Vu+ your Smart Linux TV player"

  • Thread starter Thread starter albgen
  • Start date Start date
A

albgen

Guest
Dear All,

i have a Vu+ Duo2 and i have some problems with it. It worked only for one day and than i decided to flash it with the latest image.
I have downloded the latest image from the official webiste, followed the procedure and it finished succesfully.
The problem is the the decoder wont start. It is stucked and on the tv screen i see "Vu+ your Smart Linux TV player" and it does not go further.

Pleas advise!
many thanks
 
Which official website. And where you buy box from


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Looks suspiciously like a clone site


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Looks suspiciously like a clone site


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probably but on the website it is written that they are official seller for italy. Also a lot of people have bought on this website..
How to check if it is a clone?
 
Does it have a sticker on box with a website address?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Try loading Vix image from world of sat website


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I just checked website. If you go to getting started you will find it says software is for clone box. I suggest you send box back and buy from official source. Unfortunately this forum cannot do any more for you as don't support clones


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Website does look suspicious. As said before try loading official Vix image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I just checked website. If you go to getting started you will find it says software is for clone box. I suggest you send box back and buy from official source. Unfortunately this forum cannot do any more for you as don't support clones


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

link please. I dont understand what are you refering to..
 
Website does look suspicious. As said before try loading official Vix image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are official resellers even for dreambox.
Code:
https://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/en/retailer_overview?field_region_value_many_to_one=Europe&field_country_value_many_to_one=All&field_city_value=&field_zip_value=&title=
search for cesarex in the list


i dont think its a clone. I think unfertunately i got a faulty device or i'm doing something wrong...
i will try tomorrow the vix image.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it is official box. But image on the website you quoted looks strange and as I said it quotes as a clone


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
7uty3a9e.jpg
. This is what website quotes ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yes, so what is the problem there? There is nothing more than some git commands for the repo...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk
 
Haha. "Git clone" simply does a checkout of the source code. Nothing to do with hardware. Albgen, try to install Vix and see how you get on...
 
With the vix image the same problem. i dont see nothing on the tv screen except black screen.
 
I have no idea why that looks suspicious to you.
Anyway: it's VU[SUP]+[/SUP]'s official site.

my post was modified and the link of the website where i have bought the Vu+ was removed. He was refering to the link where i have bought the box.

btw,
any help please?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top