Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+ Duo2 stucked and i see "Vu+ your Smart Linux TV player"

  • Thread starter Thread starter albgen
  • Start date Start date
found thus also for the duo :

RE: Fix bootloaderhi mate, I had the same problem and sent box back to supplier and they came up with this fix. Switch the box off, on the rear side.
choose in putty for serial connect, speed must be set to 115200 and choose you`re comport.
Put the box on, when you`re connection is oke, you wil see some text scrolling over the putty screen.
Now use the ctrl + c key to stop the booting.
copy the following line in the screen:

boot -z -elf flash0.kernel: 'rootfstype=jffs2 root=/dev/mtdblock0 rw mem=0x8000000 bcmrac=3`

The box now reboot from the flash, so watch you`re box.
Then open telnet with dcc and put in the following line.

flash_eraseall /dev/mtd5

and after that the following line

reboot -f

Then you`re box is running again.

It may work for you, nothing beats a try.

If not working ,one good advice : sent it back !!!!!
 
Last edited:
Hi mate tried that a few days ago, pressing ctrl c doesn't seem to have any response during the short ill fated boot attempt, I may try again later with a USB stick inserted, maybe it will work at the wait point, but as betacentauri says it maybe a memory fault... I've always had a feeling that this box had a hardware problem (stressed joint) because of the random lock ups so maybe it can't be fixed without an engineer. I've sent an email directly to Vu+ uk last night telling them my problems, my reseller isn't answering my email or returning my calls, when I've got it fixed they are going to get a mega name and shame on every forum I can find and also amazon, eBay etc.....
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top