Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

When Booting from Cold Network does not connect

eeza

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2014
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
55
Guys, for quite a while now, my Ultimo has refused to connect automatically to my wireless network when booting from deep standby.

Its not a massive issue, but as I like to record stuff automatically, it relies on the EPG being populated. If I go into Settings / Network and then Reconnect manually its all good.
I have Updated a few times, thinking this was a software issue, but so far, there is no resolution. Would removing the fixed IP I assigned on my router for the VU Box have anything to do with the issue?

As I said, it's not a massive issue, more of an irritation. I have been using VU products since swapping out a Technomate many, many years ago and have had several flavours of VU receivers.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
 
No its the Ultimo 4K so it's getting on a tad :) Version was 6.7 007, just updated to 6.13 and issue persists. Boot up from cold = no network, go into Settings Network Restart Network and it works....
 
Are your network settings defaulting to LAN by any chance? In the device options do you have wifi set as default? A debug log from a cold boot would be helpful.
 
I am going to do a complete Vanilla Install and see how I get on, its been a while since i did that, so it cant hurt....
 
The complete install didnt work, i will post the startup log later ....
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top