Larry-G
V.I.P ,
- Joined
- May 19, 2010
- Messages
- 32,540
- Reaction score
- 405
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 48
Wait... you hate something more than AirDigital products?Joking asside I can't say one way or another what the image is like or the supplier, i've used neither - though after today that may change. I can't argue with the commercial link between image development and box sales - this forum proves that link is healthy and active.
I come from a cable background and have been a Kodi/OE fan for a long time, WETEK have a decent OE link, i'd have loved them to build on that, hence the 'toy' to play with outlook, i've since decided to go the other way, hence back to sat for the first time in a long time. My FTV4K is a great box, it's as snappy as the i3 NUC+SSD for general use and is now my go-to option for friends/family.
I did nothing other than moan on here and bug some old friends in Germany, they were good enough to get an answer for me on the critical question of FBC and a few other bits, I asked if I could re-post the FBC info and was told it was OK. A few other bits that were mentioned i've not said anything about as they're not relevant, but it looks like Mut@nt have a few tricks in development for the HD51, the overclocked boot loader being the first of 3 features that were mentioned. Thank Sicilian for ordering them![]()
By all means do your own research and you will see how bad a company they are to deal with (the first clowns not wetek) and yes I detest them with more bile than airgidigtal. At least there openly out to rob you, these lot try to do it on the sly and fail every time.
