Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenViX 6.3 Released! Support/discussion thread

I use different images in multiboot and in others it works fine, in some you need to install the plugin: enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-ciplushelper
but in the new image I see that it is already implemented
 
I use different images in multiboot and in others it works fine, in some you need to install the plugin: enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-ciplushelper
but in the new image I see that it is already implemented
Which others? Is this card CI+?
 
I wrote above that it works on Open ATV, it also works on Egami, OpenPLi. Besides, what does it matter where the image works, not enough that it doesn't work on OpenVix?
I will also ask which modules were tested before the build was released?
 
I have just checked the oscam ipk,s and they are fine.
When you backup, do you have /etc/tuxbox/config selected ? - check with menu/choose files.
In the meantime if you remove & restore it should restore the script & config files- just backup the config files before you remove

Yes /etc/tuxbox/config is selected.

When I upgraded to 6.3 and restored my backup from 6.2.something /var/tuxbox/config/oscam-trunk/ just appeared in alongside my original /var/tuxbox/config/oscam-latest/ and oscam didn't work until I tried copying the files from /var/tuxbox/config/oscam-latest/ into /var/tuxbox/config/oscam-trunk/.

There were some files in the new /var/tuxbox/config/oscam-trunk/ but they were non functional for me.
 
Last edited:
I wrote above that it works on Open ATV, it also works on Egami, OpenPLi. Besides, what does it matter where the image works, not enough that it doesn't work on OpenVix?
I will also ask which modules were tested before the build was released?
So are you volunteering to be one of the testers??
Yes, it is tested throughout all the Dev builds, unlike some images that just produce nightly builds and wait for their users to find issues..
Knowing where it is working helps to define the issue.
So can you answer the question, is it a CI+ card?
 
I'm not reporting this maliciously, but because I use this image like many other people and would like it to be complete.
Yes Tivusat Black card module CAM v.1.4 ECP.
 
I'm not talking about the operation of the card in oscam, the card is in the Cam module, and the module is in the CI slot
The module is supposedly detected, but it doesn't work properly because Caid cannot be assigned to its tasks.
The card itself does not work in oscam
 
does anyone know if the following plugins and skin work with 6.3 (python3)?
I would not want to take all the time to upgrade to it only to find I have to reflash 6.2 as I will not want to be without these two plugins and one skin that are crucial to me. And... before anyone tells me "but you can do this or you can do that or you can use this skin or that skin".... These are my chosen plugins and I would rather stay on 6.2 forever over stoping using them :-) Just saying :-) :-)

Plugin: movie organisor
Plugin: EPGRefresh
Skin: Vix BMC 1080 Confluence

Thanks. Paul
 
does anyone know if the following plugins and skin work with 6.3 (python3)?
I would not want to take all the time to upgrade to it only to find I have to reflash 6.2 as I will not want to be without these two plugins and one skin that are crucial to me. And... before anyone tells me "but you can do this or you can do that or you can use this skin or that skin".... These are my chosen plugins and I would rather stay on 6.2 forever over stoping using them :-) Just saying :-) :-)

Plugin: movie organisor
Plugin: EPGRefresh
Skin: Vix BMC 1080 Confluence

Thanks. Paul

6.2 and 6.3 are both python 3 images. Just minor python version update. I think 3.10 to 3.11


There is a python 3 version of Movie organisor. I presume you have it already.
The other two are fine too.
 
Hi Abu,

thanks for that. I just wanted to be sure. the version of Movie organiser I have is 3.60
I didn't mean to come across as arrogant about the plugins and skin but I just know someone will try to persuade me to use alternatives. Been around that loop many times and I wanted to pre-empt it :-)))
 
Please wait for definitive answer about Movie Organisor first.

Confused now. you said movie Organisor was already python 3 and I am happily using 3.60 of it on 6.2.0.11 (which you also said is Python 3). What needs a definitive answer??
 
OPENVIX and xtream UI.

Does openvix plugin has already got xtream ui plugin that can just set up?
 
Confused now. you said movie Organisor was already python 3 and I am happily using 3.60 of it on 6.2.0.11 (which you also said is Python 3). What needs a definitive answer??
So far every plugin that was working in 6.2 works in 6.3 as well.
 
OPENVIX and xtream UI.

Does openvix plugin has already got xtream ui plugin that can just set up?
Not sure which plugin you are talking about. If it is kiddac's xtream IPTV plugin it is on our feeds and works.
 
Trying to install Kodi on a fresh and clean install on my Duo4KSE, but it fail with this error message :

*calculate_dependencies_for : Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-pugin-extensions-kodi:
* kodi-addon-pvr-dvblink
* kodi-addon-pvr-dvbviewer
* kodi-addon-pvr-iptvsimple
* kodi-addon-pvr-nextpvr
* kodi-addon-pvr-vbox
* kodi-addon-pvr-vuplus
* kodi-addon-pvr-wmc
virtual/kodi
*opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodi
 
Trying to install Kodi on a fresh and clean install on my Duo4KSE, but it fail with this error message :

*calculate_dependencies_for : Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-pugin-extensions-kodi:
* kodi-addon-pvr-dvblink
* kodi-addon-pvr-dvbviewer
* kodi-addon-pvr-iptvsimple
* kodi-addon-pvr-nextpvr
* kodi-addon-pvr-vbox
* kodi-addon-pvr-vuplus
* kodi-addon-pvr-wmc
virtual/kodi
*opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodi

Thanks, we have raised a bug report for this.
 
where can i find "Flash Image" option for osmio4kplus with vix 6.3 ?
I need this option to install other image in different slot.
 
We don't have "flash image" or "flash online" on Vix. We have image Manager which will allow you to download and flash the image into your chosen partition.

Blue, Vix, Image Manager
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top