Orlandox
ViX Beta Tester
Since when? When was this last working?
Good question, I will try to find it out tomorrow.
Since when? When was this last working?
Hi, having trouble getting openvpn to work.
Assume should still be using vpnmanager 1.1.7?
When reinstalled after flash to 6.3.001 it tries to connect but seems to suggest wrong credentials, login error. Account still working on other boxes.
Then I updated to 6.3.002 and doesnt have permissions to install. Not sure whats going on.
Regressed back to 6.2.011 and vpn works fine.

View attachment 64649
Clean reflash, no restore. 6.3.002, Vu Solo2. Try and install openvpn from the /tmp folder and get the attached erros.
Any ideas?
opkg update
opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

Try command line
Code:opkg update
Code:opkg install /tmp/*.ipk
See if it shows any errors
You can also try to install openvpn via network menu

What happens when trying opkg install openvpn
To tell the truth, I'm not to sure how to.
Do I have to do this with dcc/putty?
opkg update
then
opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

root@gbue4k:~# opkg install openvpnWith putty just copy and paste
opkg install openvpn
When in backupmanager and imagemanager press menu and check where the files are stored…. if not as expected change teh setting.I have a media less VuSolo4k which I use a network share to
I can record/playback/delete recordings without issue, the epg is also cached there without issue
Since 6.3.001 and .002 I am unable to take daily backups to the share "your drive may need formatting" I also can't see existing backups. Image backups are OK
Thanks
root@gbue4k:~# opkg install openvpn
Done that, below is the message
Package openvpn (2.5.8-r0) installed in root is up to date.
root@gbue4k:~#
opkg install https://github.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/blob/PY3/enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.7-py3_all.ipk?raw=true
opkg install https://github.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/blob/PY3/enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.7-py3_all.ipk?raw=true
root@vuuno4k:~# opkg install https://github.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/blob/PY3/enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.7-py3_all.ipk?raw=true
Downloading https://github.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/blob/PY3/enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.7-py3_all.ipk?raw=true.
Breaking circular dependency on python3-beautifulsoup4 for python3-html5lib.
Breaking circular dependency on python3-beautifulsoup4 for python3-soupsieve.
Installing openvpn (2.5.8) on root.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/6.3/vuuno4k/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4/openvpn_2.5.8-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk.
Installing kernel-module-tun-3.14.28-1.12 (3.14.28-oea4.2) on root.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/6.3/vuuno4k/vuuno4k/kernel-module-tun-3.14.28-1.12_3.14.28-oea4.2-r4_vuuno4k.ipk.
Installing openresolv (3.7.3) on root.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/6.3/vuuno4k/all/openresolv_3.7.3-r0_all.ipk.
Installing libxslt (1.1.37) on root.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/6.3/vuuno4k/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4/libxslt_1.1.37-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk.
Installing python3-cssselect (1.1.0) on root.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/6.3/vuuno4k/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4/python3-cssselect_1.1.0-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk.Installing python3-lxml (4.9.1) on root.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/6.3/vuuno4k/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4/python3-lxml_4.9.1-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk.
Installing python3-webencodings (0.5.1) on root.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/6.3/vuuno4k/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4/python3-webencodings_0.5.1-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk.
Installing python3-html5lib (1.1) on root.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/6.3/vuuno4k/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4/python3-html5lib_1.1-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk.
Installing python3-beautifulsoup4 (4.11.1) on root.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/6.3/vuuno4k/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4/python3-beautifulsoup4_4.11.1-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk.
Installing python3-soupsieve (2.3.2.post1) on root.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/6.3/vuuno4k/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4/python3-soupsieve_2.3.2.post1-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk.
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager (1.1.7) on root.
Configuring libxslt.
Configuring python3-cssselect.
Configuring python3-lxml.
Configuring python3-webencodings.
Configuring python3-html5lib.
Configuring python3-beautifulsoup4.
Configuring python3-soupsieve.
Configuring kernel-module-tun-3.14.28-1.12.
Configuring openvpn.
Adding system startup for /etc/init.d/openvpn.
Starting openvpn:.
Configuring openresolv.
Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager.
depmod: WARNING: could not open modules.builtin.modinfo at /lib/modules/3.14.28-1.12: No such file or directory
ThanksWhen in backupmanager and imagemanager press menu and check where the files are stored…. if not as expected change teh setting.
Otherwise post debug log