Thank you Huevos, what caused this?
Only 2 skins are pre-installed now. More are available to install from the plugin menu.
Does it it make any sense, if I modify ViX-Night-HD 720 to ViX-Night-FHD 1080 (using only one folder containing common and night folder) ?
Hi folks, not sure where to post this so please forgive me if its the wrong section. Ive just updated to 6.6.007 on a Vu+ Zero4k. Everything displays fine until I watch a freeview channel, then it goes into mini TV mode, then if I go back to the working full screen channels they switch to mini TV mode too. Any ideas, I can fix it by going in and out of the full screen channels a few times but then if I put a freeview channel it starts again in mini TV, Its like picture in picture mode but with just the small picture top left on screen?
Hi, don't know if it's a problem with the 6.6 core or a skin problem.
Just upgraded my Vu+ Duo4K SE to 6.6.007 and everything went ok without problems.
Also the upgraded box is running without problems for 2 days now - apart from that one bug.
I'm using the skin Vix-Night-HD.
While watching a channel you can press OK once and the (first) infobar is opening with the info about channel name, now and then program titles, etc.
If you press OK once more while the first inforbar is displayed a second infobar is opening above the first infobar with the extended description of the running program.
The info in the second infobar might have some lengths so you can use the DOWN and UP buttons to scroll through the text.
But if I press the DOWN button here it scrolls down one page and immediately closes both infobars and opens the channel selection screen instead.
Not much experience with Vix, but 6.6 running well on Zgemma H7s. Oscam plugins from feed do not install properly. Config files should be in tuxbox/config not in their own dedicated folders (just copy/paste them there). File browser plugin is odd. Does not show file properties (size, date, etc).
But the code still checks the old location used by softcam manager. So you have to have configs in two different locations.Like most images that support user requests, configs are named to the specific oscam, so users can run multiple oscams easier using script.
But the code still checks the old location used by softcam manager. So you have to have configs in two different locations.