Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenViX 6.6 Release discussion thread

just started update on vu duo 2 and wrekked the image probably because stable feeds gone yellow
 
was checking here and started update on vu duo2 and box does not start fully .Saw during updat taht feeds went unstable.I am reflashing the box now from zero.Or that was the problem or the updated is buggy
 
just updated octagon SF8008 and think it went fine and shows 6.6.007 as image probably because there is no update for octagon :)
 
sf8008 is not built yet. Probably be another 24 hours for that box. When it is ready the update icon will flash on the infobar.
 
just did a new update on the vu duo 2 and all went wel now so was due to yellow going of feeds :) .Will do a full BU and try whats the differance between xstreamity and the new one
 
Hi all;

Initial setup crashes on HDMI choice.

Same problem here in Octagon SF8008 today.
Before selecting HDMI, move the cursor to jack, then back to HDMI, finally press OK and go ahead. It worked here.
 
Hello,

I'm asking for a friend, what can be the reason : Flashing is is not successful. Log attched.

View attachment 66974

Its failing flashing to usb device… so how is this box setup?
Is it using Vu Multiboot, the multiboot plugin or ?
If its Vu multiboot, how was the box initially flashed … which image?
 
Its failing flashing to usb device… so how is this box setup?
Is it using Vu Multiboot, the multiboot plugin or ?
If its Vu multiboot, how was the box initially flashed … which image?

Thanx, I'll ask.
 
since upgrading from 6.4 to 6.6.xx EmbyDream no longer works, I try to install the 3.12.4 python mipsel32 version, r74 and get the error
calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-embydream:

* libc6 (>= 2.39+git0+312e159626).

When I checked the packages on my Duo2 libc6 is installed? anybody had a similar issue?
thanks for any help.
 
This is what happens when plugins are closed and not compiled by our build.
 
I've just updated to 6.6.10 and reinstalled 3 plugins - start up to standby, vps and CrossEPG. CrossEPG crashes and produces a log - Enigma2-crash
But I can't get at it. I'm connected to the box via OpenWebif but can't find the logs in the logs in media/hdd/logs.

Screenshot_20241030_172801_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.webp
 
You need to stop enigma, delete the CrossEPG user folder, and restart enigma.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top