Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenVPN Setup guide for most VPN,s

Thanx for that Willo. I`m currently trying the vix image. You say you used the linux configs. That`s where I get confused when I try to set this up manually. There are various options when I want to download the configs. I don`t know which ones to select.
 
Thanx dsayers. I`m starting to get confused now though. I`ve been through that many methods I don`t know what goes where anymore.
 
Extract the contents of the zip file and move all files to hdd/vpn and follow Willo3092 screen shots for VPN manager settings
 
Tried vix image, no joy. Went back to Blackhole image and still getting nowhere. I`ve decided to call it a day and give up. Been trying to get this working literally on and off for months. Just not happening. This one has got me beat.
Thanx for your help guys.
ttt.
 
Ok I had a spare couple of hours today so thought I`d have a final go at this. I`ve install the Vix image willo uses. I`ve used the generator dsayers has kindly created. I have gone through the process of loading my PIA configs. I seem to have gotten further than I have at any other point I have tried to do this. When starting a server from the VPN Manager plugin I get "Login Error: AUTH_FAILED". Is this progress? Am I close to a solution?
 
Have you entered your login details in VPN Manager by using the 'menu' button.
I think I posted a screenshot.
 
Sat Dec 18 12:22:42 2021 OpenVPN 2.4.3 arm-oe-linux-gnueabi [SSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [LZ4] [EPOLL] [MH/PKTINFO] [AEAD] built on Oct 25 2021
Sat Dec 18 12:22:42 2021 library versions: OpenSSL 1.1.1l 24 Aug 2021, LZO 2.10
Sat Dec 18 12:22:42 2021 NOTE: the current --script-security setting may allow this configuration to call user-defined scripts
Sat Dec 18 12:22:42 2021 TCP/UDP: Preserving recently used remote address: [AF_INET]138.199.29.52:1198
Sat Dec 18 12:22:42 2021 UDP link local: (not bound)
Sat Dec 18 12:22:42 2021 UDP link remote: [AF_INET]138.199.29.52:1198
Sat Dec 18 12:22:42 2021 WARNING: this configuration may cache passwords in memory -- use the auth-nocache option to prevent this
Sat Dec 18 12:22:42 2021 [london413] Peer Connection Initiated with [AF_INET]138.199.29.52:1198
Sat Dec 18 12:22:43 2021 AUTH: Received control message: AUTH_FAILED
Sat Dec 18 12:22:43 2021 SIGTERM[soft,auth-failure] received, process exiting
 
Yep. The DNS showing on the VPN Manager plugin, is a series of letters like a MAC address, not a normal IP address.
 
Yep. The DNS showing on the VPN Manager plugin, is a series of letters like a MAC address, not a normal IP address.

Possibly ipv6 what ISP are you using? You might need to disable it

Try stop openvpn then network, configure network and try Google nameservers

8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top